1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Popping in

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by Pinkorchid, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Pinkorchid

Pinkorchid Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi just popped in to see how things are going and how you all are. I do from time to time but not a regular here since the lockdowns We all had our worries about Covid and what would happen if we got it and I for one did not really want to keep reading about diabetes as well. Now things are not quite so bad and having the vaccinations we can relax a bit. Had my first jab in January second one is the middle of April

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. zand

zand Type 2 · Expert

Good to see you again :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ziggy_w

ziggy_w Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Welcome back, @Pinkorchid. Great to see you posting again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru
    Retired Moderator

Glad you are well, and hope that your 2021 is better than all of our 2020s were!

• Like Like x 1
  5. lovinglife

lovinglife Type 2 · Well-Known Member

6. VashtiB

VashtiB Type 2 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Always good to see people come back :) . I think that part of dealing with diabetes is knowing when this site can help and when you need a break. I know others here who I both admire and find helpful take breaks from time to time. We are all so much more than this diagnosis and we are all so complicated as to what helps.

I hope the year ahead is better for you than the year past.

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook