Problems logging onto forum

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've spent loads of time trying to log on with no success, and sent a couple of 'help' messages but not had a reply. Finally got access by opening my initial welcome message and have been able to post that way, but don't want to have to search for it each time. Please can someone tell me why my log in details won't work. I've tried resetting my password. Any help would be appreciated thank you as it's been very frustrating.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I've spent loads of time trying to log on with no success, and sent a couple of 'help' messages but not had a reply. Finally got access by opening my initial welcome message and have been able to post that way, but don't want to have to search for it each time. Please can someone tell me why my log in details won't work. I've tried resetting my password. Any help would be appreciated thank you as it's been very frustrating.
I'm passing your message on to the more tech-savvy of our mods and they'll get back to you!

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
To get a headstart, they'll probably want to know if you're using the forum app or using your browser, either on phone or computer.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

Exactly how are you logging on?

I have a repeating problem with Internet Explorer where I enter my login details and hit the 'log in' button but the system 'appears' to take me back to the log in page when in fact I am actually logged in - click on a message at this point and I can post away to my hearts content.

Things to try,
1) Clear your browser cache memory - usually accessed through your browser's settings.
2) Navigate to the site from a Google search- do not use your stored bookmarks.
3) Log in and if it works, store a new bookmark.
4) If the above does not work, try a different browser to what you are currently using, eg Firefox, Chrome

Reactions: Antje77

Hopeful34

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've tried logging on through internet explorer and also on the forum app on my iPad. I'll try the above, thank you.

Reactions: urbanracer
D

Deleted member 308541

I have a repeating problem with Internet Explorer where I enter my login details and hit the 'log in' button but the system 'appears' to take me back to the log in page when in fact I am actually logged in - click on a message at this point and I can post away to my hearts content.
I've tried logging on through internet explorer and also on the forum app on my iPad. I'll try the above, thank you.
MS Internet Explorer is a security hazard nowadays, and was superseded by MS Edge which is also being replaced a chromium version.

You are better off using Chrome as it the most secure browser of the lot on all platforms.

Reactions: jjraak