Question about ginseng

msmachina

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Hi there!

Im Ms. Machina and I'm new around here. I just finished reading some articles and i was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this?

For my birthday (back in February, so don't worry) my S.O. got me this vaporizer which i use to consume MJ (medically). i use it with MJ that is high in cbd's but low in thc's and because of the vapor i feel its easier on my lungs. But i just finished reading some articles about using these things for non MJ herbs, one of which is ginsing.

I rea that its supposed to help reduce both cholesterol and blood sugar levels. id never heard about people vaporizing regular herbs much less that they can effects like this. but it also sounds kind of, i dunno, non-science-home-remedy-ish.

Im new to the culture so i was hoping maybe someone here knows about this or better yet has tried it themselves?

thanks for reading and letting me be part of the group

Ms.Machina

kimlala

Hi there!

Im Ms. Machina and I'm new around here. I just finished reading some articles and i was wondering if anyone else knows anything about this?

For my birthday (back in February, so don't worry) my S.O. got me this vaporizer which i use to consume MJ (medically). i use it with MJ that is high in cbd's but low in thc's and because of the vapor i feel its easier on my lungs. But i just finished reading some articles about using these things for non MJ herbs, one of which is ginsing.

I rea that its supposed to help reduce both cholesterol and blood sugar levels. id never heard about people vaporizing regular herbs much less that they can effects like this. but it also sounds kind of, i dunno, non-science-home-remedy-ish.

Im new to the culture so i was hoping maybe someone here knows about this or better yet has tried it themselves?

I know this section is for diabetes medication so if this doesn't fit here i apologize

Ms.Machina
Hi there!

I know this section is for diabetes medication so if this doesn't fit here i apologize

Ms.Machina
Hi there!

Ms.Machina
Hi @Ms.Machina, unsure if this is relevant, but will share the little I know. I tried vapping, when I was quitting cigarettes. My one and only down fall. lol I could run 15 miles and want a smoke and did have a (cig) numerous times. However, when researching what exactly is in the concoction that makes up the vap, I was surprised to see (really not) it is all made of glucose. Not good for a diabetics, unless it is a glucose tablet for hypo. Really, not good for pre-diabetic as you are upping your intake of sugar, and you want to aim for low. As for pot, don't know if there is a difference, or if they mix it differently being you are using for medicinal usage (I am assuming they do, but don't know). I can't touch that stuff ( another long story). lol learned that a long time ago. Research what is in the chemical make-up, the distributor will provide you with all ingredients. Good Luck

Incyb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I vape all the time without any effect on my blood glucose. (I just tested before dinner and it's 3.7 ... puffing away on my vape as I tested.)