1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Question about Low Carb Programme mobile app

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by jnmccrt, Jan 2, 2020.

1. jnmccrt

jnmccrt Prefer not to say · Newbie

Hi,

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask. Yesterday I paid for an annual sub to the Low Carb programme but when I try to log in to the mobile app it asks me to pay again. I've tried using the desktop website too with the same result. I have a username and password, which I'm using to access this forum and if I have understood correctly, the same details should give me access to all parts of the website/programme.

What's the way around this?

2. Diakat

Diakat Type 1 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

Tagging @DCUKMod in case she knows. Otherwise we can ask the admin team to take a look.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bulkbiker

bulkbiker Type 2 · Oracle

Just a quick thought .. have you checked to make sure the payment went through already? If it hasn't that may be your problem.. yesterday being a bank holiday and all..

• Like Like x 1
  4. jnmccrt

Thanks for the thought but yes, it has gone through. I've contacted the shop's support address so we'll see if they can work it out.

5. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Hello there - There is a support desk for the Low Carb Programme, including the App. I'm not part of that team, but I can see the support requests as they come in.

I've just gone and assigned your ticket to a member of the relevant team. As the office has been closed for the holidays, it may take a little longer than usual to get to you, but it will definitely be addressed.

6. jnmccrt

Brilliant - thanks!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook