Question about Low Carb Programme mobile app

jnmccrt

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hi,

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask. Yesterday I paid for an annual sub to the Low Carb programme but when I try to log in to the mobile app it asks me to pay again. I've tried using the desktop website too with the same result. I have a username and password, which I'm using to access this forum and if I have understood correctly, the same details should give me access to all parts of the website/programme.

What's the way around this?

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Tagging @DCUKMod in case she knows. Otherwise we can ask the admin team to take a look.

Reactions: Antje77

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask. Yesterday I paid for an annual sub to the Low Carb programme but when I try to log in to the mobile app it asks me to pay again. I've tried using the desktop website too with the same result. I have a username and password, which I'm using to access this forum and if I have understood correctly, the same details should give me access to all parts of the website/programme.

Just a quick thought .. have you checked to make sure the payment went through already? If it hasn't that may be your problem.. yesterday being a bank holiday and all..

Reactions: Antje77

jnmccrt

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Thanks for the thought but yes, it has gone through. I've contacted the shop's support address so we'll see if they can work it out.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,

Hello there - There is a support desk for the Low Carb Programme, including the App. I'm not part of that team, but I can see the support requests as they come in.

I've just gone and assigned your ticket to a member of the relevant team. As the office has been closed for the holidays, it may take a little longer than usual to get to you, but it will definitely be addressed.

jnmccrt

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hello there - There is a support desk for the Low Carb Programme, including the App. I'm not part of that team, but I can see the support requests as they come in.

I've just gone and assigned your ticket to a member of the relevant team. As the office has been closed for the holidays, it may take a little longer than usual to get to you, but it will definitely be addressed.
Brilliant - thanks!