Quick Feet Question..

weeza44

Hello everyone,

Just need a bit of advice if possible to see whether this is a 'beeties related issue or something else that Im unlucky enough to have... This might be a REALLY stupid question.

I have type one.. my numbers are decent - just waiting back for my latest HAb1c results but hopefully they will be the best yet..which is about 8-9 for me. Still high but I am working really hard on getting to a normal figure..

Anyway, I work behind a desk mostly - although go to the gym 3 times a week.. Sometimes though my job requires me to do some film work where I stand behind a camera or run around to different halls within a venue. By the next morning my ankles/feet feel so sore/achey. My numbers during events are generally all over the place as eating is a very secondary thought to the job at hand. And lunches can be all over the place. For the evening part of events, we are generally having alcohol too along with meals, which I thought might be a contributer to the pain?

So my question is.. are the sore ankles due to the diabetes or the fact that Im on my feet all day and just out of the routine?

Thanks for your thoughts on this.. always appreciated.

Weeza :p

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
IMHO your sore feet and ankles could just be caused by the running around and standing which you are not used to, if you don't have this problem at any other time. But if the problem persists consult your GP to be on the safe side. :)

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
weeza44 said:
So my question is.. are the sore ankles due to the diabetes or the fact that Im on my feet all day and just out of the routine?

No one on here knows the answer weeza and only your gp can diagnose what's behind your sore and achy feet.

Nigel