• Total voters

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just found this thread after it has lain dormant for nearly 2 years.
So I thought I would bump it in case any new RH forum members find it interesting.
:D

psychod787

Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Ignorant people. Donald Trump! lol
Thanks noshy.

I deliberately didnt put the overweight thing in, because i think the trend for RH is to start slim, then eventually gain as time goes on and Insulin resistance grows (although there will always be exceptions!). So i thought the question would be ambiguous.

The sleep thing is an interesting question! But it would be very subjective. Not sure if it would work in the poll.

- i generally dont remember dreams, but when i do remember them, by heck do i remember them. They are incredibly surreal, detailed, full technicolor and high octane!
I always dream of my dead father. I can smell him frying hand made French fries. (I guess my bs is low when I get that craving) when I try to go to him, it feels like I can't move. I weigh 1000kg. I fight and fight, but just can't get to him. I wake up in a panic and still smell the cooking oil! Crazy stuff!

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just found this thread after it has lain dormant for nearly 2 years.
So I thought I would bump it in case any new RH forum members find it interesting.
:D
Has your RH gone? I see it's disappeared from your "badge".

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has your RH gone? I see it's disappeared from your "badge".

I am very, very fortunate. After years of testing and experimentation, I seem to have found a way of eating (low carb and gluten free) that keeps the RH at bay. But after experiencing RH for over 45 years (with variable control based on the extent of my low carbing), it is only in the last year that I have added in GF and got to the point when I don't feel like my RH is looming as much. It seems too soon to make any claims about it being gone. I chose the 'other' label for my avatar, since, as a work in progress, things may well change again in the future.

Reactions: Lamont D