1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Rapilose test

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by Lemonie, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Lemonie

Lemonie Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I have my Rapilose which I aim to take on Friday. I am doing the full test and am starting to have 150g of carbs a day for the next three days starting tomorrow. I have read that you need to do normal exercise during the 3 days. Does this mean normal as an average or normal for me. I'm a runner and due to run tomorrow so not sure whether this will impact the test?

2. dancer

dancer Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Normal exercise for you is what it must mean.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Personally, I'd do as I always do/did, although on the day of your (DIY?) OGTT, you'll have to be sitting, still and relaxed for the couple of hours it takes, so visit the little room beforehand etc.

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook