1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

RCT trial compares TAD vs SAD (aka Eatwell)

Discussion in 'Alternative Treatments' started by Oldvatr, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Oldvatr

Oldvatr Type 2 · Expert

Not sure whether to post this in the Humour thread or here. Decided it is the treatment recommended by the ADA, and echoed by the UK NICE, so I look on it as being Alternative Treatment (tongue firmly implanted in cheek)

I discovered it while clearing out some old bookmarks on my browser, so not sure of its vintage.
    https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/108/2/266/5067923

Note that TAD is a pseudonym for Eat whatever you like, it don't matter. What we here tend to identify as ****

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook