Really Weak In The Mornings

wookie101

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Is anyone else feeling really really tired/exhausted in the mornings?

I'm wondering if it s the heat, or the fact that I am now on blood thinners, but I've never felt so exhausted and completely unable to get up in the mornings.

My blood sugars aren't too bad in the morning, after an hour of not being able to get up because I was so tired, after about 7 and a half hours sleep, and 1 hour trying to get up my blood sugars before breakfast where 8.1.

I've just never felt like this and thought I'd ask all you experts for some advice, thanks.,

EffectOne

Is anyone else feeling really really tired/exhausted in the mornings?

I'm wondering if it s the heat, or the fact that I am now on blood thinners, but I've never felt so exhausted and completely unable to get up in the mornings.

My blood sugars aren't too bad in the morning, after an hour of not being able to get up because I was so tired, after about 7 and a half hours sleep, and 1 hour trying to get up my blood sugars before breakfast where 8.1.

I've just never felt like this and thought I'd ask all you experts for some advice, thanks.,
I think you should get your vitamine D checked. I work as a teamleader and in the mornings I have to be very active , but since my diagnose I've struggled and I was very tired. Also I had a list of energy and had trouble moving objects around. All those symptoms vanished since summer began, but they continued even during spring.

Driving my car back from work , I remember yawning and yawning. I had to take vitamin D at high levels for symptoms to vanish for more than 4 weeks.

Fatigue can also occur when your bg has been high the day before.

Ross.Walker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
sprouts, evil things
If the fatigue is making the things you do in your day dangerous seek professional advice.

minerals/vitamins are a good place to start reading up on whilst you see the doc.

wookie101

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all,

Finally back, as been getting my Mini-Stroke looked at.

Mini-stroke now looking unlikely for why my leg gave way (in another thread), so quite pleased about that. However being tired in the morning and leg pain have increased. So Dr now that the mini-stroke was going off of the radar agreed to do more blood test and check what might be causing it.

Long story short turns out that I'm not absorbing Vitamin D (even with all the sunshine & heat that we've all had to suffer!!) and that has also resulted in my Bone density reducing (as shown by blood test), so I've diabetes hurting my entire body and now also losing bone density on my whole body for the past 3-4month... Which sort of explain why my left leg feels like its going to break from time to time.

So I've been put on Vit D3 supplements for 3 months but with a blood tests in 2 week and then 3 months if the 2 weeks turns out good.

I've also (as per another thread) been approved to switch all my drugs (as per sig bloc) to Synjardy, as that worked for my cousin so asked if I could go on it. And will monitor bloods levels every day for a week to see if its working for me.

Last HBA1C was 50, hoping with Synjardy to lower that to 45 or better, with lots of walking to help weight loss.

So my extreme tiredness was a serious issue, but obvioulsoy Dr's where looking at the mini-stroke (TIA) first. Hoping that having discovered this underlying problems I can next get back on the right path and that things start to go my way.