kjc2011

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercising lol
Good morning everyone.
I have not posted in a while but I wanted to share my most recent HBA1C results. To start at the beginning, my results this past year in January and in April have been in the 90's and then back in July managed to reduce them down to 41 and my GP stopped my gliclazide and I was quite upset about this. It was the first time ever in my 6 years of diagnosis that I had ever had such low results. I felt so let down. I had finally found a combination of meds that helped and work for me. So I continued on and have recently have had my 3 monthly bloods. I am pleased to say that my results are 40. I am doing a happy dance right now, so pleased with myself. My GP has now said that I can go onto 6 monthly bloods as I have made such an improvement in my control. I am still taking my aloglipton 45mg but he has now reduced my pioglitazone from 45mg to 30mg. I just wanted to thank everyone on here who have given me advice when I have asked and replied to my rants when i was having my low days. All of your support has been invaluable.

Reactions: Prem51 and Indy51

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Now you know what to do to achieve your goals, keep at it! Excellent effort - you are probably doing cartwheels now.
(On a less positive note, you might (might) have a less favourable result somewhere in the future. Be ready for it and accept it and get beyond it). All the best @kjc2011 !

Reactions: Prem51