Record sheets

Leeannea

Type of diabetes
LADA
Hi. Can anyone suggest a site where you can download blank sheets to record by hand blood glucose levels, time, insulin doses, comments etc ? The log books I have don’t provide enough space especially for my multiple corrections Thanks,
Leeanne

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
For the first few months after diagnosis I recorded everything. I used a page of graph paper turned 90 degrees. Devided the top in hours and made a row for insulin, bg, food, exercize and left multiple rows for comments. After some experimenting until I got it just right I made a new one, very nice and clear and took it to the supermarket to make copies.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I use an excel spreadsheet on my computer. You can enter anything you like under whatever headings you like, and you can average columns and make graphs if you know how.

Reactions: hankjam

LouWilk059

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
dishonesty, people who throw garbage out on to the streets,
Hi. Can anyone suggest a site where you can download blank sheets to record by hand blood glucose levels, time, insulin doses, comments etc ? The log books I have don’t provide enough space especially for my multiple corrections Thanks,
Leeanne
I use a great little program from Google Play called "Blood Glucose Tracker" by Little Bytes Software. I'm sure it's also available via Apple or just google it. Very easy to use.

Leeannea

Type of diabetes
LADA
Thanks so much for your great suggestions. I appreciate your help. Cheers
Leeanne