Regarding Tremor

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
I think I found the cause of tremor, when discussing other symptoms in another thread;
I think by reading the dates in my journal, the XANAX prescription was abruptly cut with no titration, as Dr. Ashton would prescribed; hence the symptoms of pins and needles or parasthesia which has lasted about 6 months. I mistook it forhyperthyroidism and got my dr. to lower it ending in hypothyroidism, but then realized I needed a higher dose. So there is an excellent article on Dr. Heather Ashton benzo withdrawals:

Erin

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
I think I found the cause of tremor, when discussing other symptoms in another thread;
I think by reading the dates in my journal, the XANAX prescription was abruptly cut with no titration, as Dr. Ashton would prescribed; hence the symptoms of pins and needles or parasthesia which has lasted about 6 months. I mistook it forhyperthyroidism and got my dr. to lower it ending in hypothyroidism, but then realized I needed a higher dose. So there is an excellent article on Dr. Heather Ashton benzo withdrawals:

Erin

Christmas Day

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a good blood sugar level. Irene