Resources and Martial Arts community

Sgathach

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone,

I hope this is allowed, I tried to search but didn't find a combined post in regards to blogs etc.

So the past...3? weeks have been pretty life changing, and thank you so much again to everyone who helped me so much at the beginning.
The worst part was just being so alone in a foreign country without proper information and having to google search everything and hope it is right.
Since then, I've found many great articles, books and discussions that helped me a lot and wanted to compile them together for other struggling newbies like me.

I started a little blog (it's kinda just me learning to cope with stuff and writing things out for friends and family back home), but the main part I am happy about and wanted to share is my resources page:
https://kyeorugitiger.wordpress.com/resources/

I am looking for more recommended blogs or books, especially with an exercise or martial arts focus, or any articles on martial artists with diabetes - if you know of anything, could you please tell me? I am very keen to read more, across all martial arts.

I also searched a lot on reddit and while there are great diabetes communities, there wasn't one for martial artists with diabetes - just many individual posts in different sub forums asking about training and cgms etc.
So I created one too and hope interested people can share their experiences or ask questions once it is started up more:
https://ww.reddit.com/r/DiabetesinMartialArts

I just wanted to keep busy and study more so I can learn how to maximise training without sugar spikes....and keeping busy and researching seems to help me cope and adapt a lot better, so I hope it is ok to share all this (there is no advertising or product or anything) and I hope it may help someone else who feels lost at the beginning.
Hope this is ok, thank you for any help and resources you are happy to share.