Results!

Newly diagnosed

That’s really good to be at those levels with reduced meds. I wish I had been as strong as you to take control when I was diagnosed but the wake up call of diagnosis to taking control is really impressive

hope your doctor is as Impressed :)
The meds have just been reduced after my results. So hoping to keep results will be at a similar level on reduced meds. thank you for your kind comments.. I really had the shock of my life on diagnosis. I was suffering from a few ( lady) issues that weren’t going, the pain of all that plus the scare of diagnosis is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow, I’m hoping I’m able to continue!

DCB 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Carry out out pizza commercials on the TV and people bringing in a fresh box of glazed donuts to work !!! (They are evil)
The meds have just been reduced after my results. So hoping to keep results will be at a similar level on reduced meds. thank you for your kind comments.. I really had the shock of my life on diagnosis. I was suffering from a few ( lady) issues that weren’t going, the pain of all that plus the scare of diagnosis is enough to keep me on the straight and narrow, I’m hoping I’m able to continue!
Great Job !!!!!

The only suggestion I can give is to keep at it and good job !!!! It is good that the doctor is reducing your meds, but he / she is taking the training wheels off your bike and it is up to you to control things. I understand about the biscuit, I think people who bring fresh glazed doughnuts to work are evil !!!!! I just walk away from them because they are worth it.

Congrats again and keep it up !!!!!

Newly diagnosed

Great Job !!!!!

The only suggestion I can give is to keep at it and good job !!!! It is good that the doctor is reducing your meds, but he / she is taking the training wheels off your bike and it is up to you to control things. I understand about the biscuit, I think people who bring fresh glazed doughnuts to work are evil !!!!! I just walk away from them because they are worth it.

Congrats again and keep it up !!!!!
Thank you! The biscuit did actually go in the bin! good for you for leaving doughnuts! It’s not a easy thing to do! I’m carrying on with my diet the same as I have been and hoping next blood test will be similar.

DCB 2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Carry out out pizza commercials on the TV and people bringing in a fresh box of glazed donuts to work !!! (They are evil)
Thank you! The biscuit did actually go in the bin! good for you for leaving doughnuts! It’s not a easy thing to do! I’m carrying on with my diet the same as I have been and hoping next blood test will be similar.
Just keep what do you are doing and you will be fine ......