Returning Member

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Hi, I've not been around for a couple of years but am back because I need the awareness of diabetes etc that this forum gives. Thanks for being here!

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People whose attitude says "Me, my opinion, my desire is greater and more important than anyone else"

And to whom the principle of ahimsa is a closed book that they refuse to open because it would make life more difficult for them.
Cheers!

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome back to rediscover fats, fasting and ketosis...

WuTwo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Thanks for the welcome ! Not gone into ketosis yet (there's still plenty of time!) after 9 years of T1 but even when I wasn't coming here I tried to remember the things this place had taught me. And yep, carbs and fats figure highly :)