ROSEMARY CONLEY CLASS

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
Well people ... I'm back from my first RC class ... I'm still in one piece and I'm not overwhelmed with diet books and sins or exchanges or all those other things have stopped me going to any weight loss classes in the past. :D

I just wanted a straightforward weight loss programme that I can work with and around, and that incorporates a bit of exercise rather than sitting around TALKING about food. I weighed in, had a good natter with some other members, did one third of the exercise routine before I had to sit down - and believe me for me it's a MIRACLE I could do any of it. I'm so apple shaped that I easily go off balance now, feel like a bloody weeble! But it was fun. :D

So I'm absolutely chuffed to little **** docks with meself! My ribs are aching and I'm parched but I enjoyed it, met some new people and feel all the better for it.

I've got a 2 week Kwik Start programme to follow which I can taylor around the LCHF diet I'm eating at the moment, so I'm happy with that.

So all in all, not a bad day, flu and pneumonia jabs, diabetic review, blood tests, wee test, Rosemary Conley and exercise.

I'll definitely sleep tonight! :lol:

GraceK

Dislikes
Marzipan
Insincere people
Big cities
Vulgarity
I missed my second RC night because my car broke down and I had to recharge the battery and then do a lot of phoning around to get someone to repair it. Then I had an interview and a doctor's appointment in the same afternoon and was totally knackered after all that so didn't go to RC. I haven't really started the diet because I lost the bl***y book the following day because I was in such a dither about getting my car back on the road in time for the appointments I've got this week. I can't do food and panic in the same week! So will have to start from scratch again tonight.

:D