Rybelsus 7mg

Jude

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been taking this in addition to other medications for 7 weeks now and I am sure it is responsible for me feeling almost unwell every morning. I am already not good in the morning. I am prepared to give it a good try but next week I have a hospital appointment at 10.50am which means my translator will pick me up about 10am. It has been worrying me as it is so important for me to make this appointment. This afternoon I suddenly thought perhaps I will give it a miss on the morning of my appointment, what do other people think of this? Rybelsus is the oral version of Ozempic which I took some years ago and had to stop because I could not tolerate the side effects.

Lovodale

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I began rybelsus 3 months ago because the injectable version was out of stock. We all know why that is. However I have been on a long holiday and feeling increasingly off colour and my long term vertigo has got far worse. I’ve been dizzy and generally unwell. I find now that the Rybelsus is behind all this. It replaced Sitiglipton which gave none of the side effects. I will try to have a discussion with the nurse when I get back to the U.K. For now I find within three days the side effects have lessened considerably. I will not take Rybelsus again. Empagiflozin made me I’ll as well and badly affected my prostate. I tolerate time release Netformin well and take Gliclicide. I will follow the very low calorie regime for three months after my return. Sorry if this all sounds jumbled but I can’t believe how awful Rybelsus has been for me.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Ive just been put up a dose on this and actually struggling to eat. Its apparently a good tablet but the side effects are awful