Samsung phones

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Can anyone tell me which Samsung phone works best with the 780g medtronic pump
My collection of phone compatibility data was only concerned with the Libre 2 so no help regarding pumps I'm afraid.

In Response

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks very much I will mention it to medtronic rep about it tomorrow when I am starting on 780g pump thank you
Good luck. Looks like it may turn into a closed loop system if the CGM part (Guardian)can be funded by the NHS in which case it will work with any Samsung smart phone with blue tooth but you should be able to ask the pump rep. In my case (tandem pump with dexcom) I can only see my bg results on my phone rather than pump data so would be interested to see what yours can do!

james555

Yes the guardian

Yes the cgm guardian is fully funded here in ireland with the 780g pump just need to get a compatible phone many thanks for getting back to me

jackthejoker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi james555.... If you just Google medtronic 780g compatible phones you will see a full list available. My young daughter has a Samsung S10 for hers. We're Ireland also and she's been on the 780g since the summer and has changed her life (and mine) for the better... Best of luck on your new journey

Reactions: Hopeful34

james555

Thanks very much glad you and your Daughter is getting on well with your new pump put mine on on last Friday won't be going in to Auto mode on till 29 so looking forward to that and I am lucky my Samsung 21s is working with pump thanks again

Reactions: Hopeful34