Samsung S8 and Libre

Levy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry to resurrect an old thread - but I'm scared to update firmware for my S8 due to the fact it wasn't working before. Has anyone successfully updated to the latest firmware (ending in AQJ5) which came out a week or two ago and is still able to scan the Libre?

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh no I have an S8 and I've just brought myself a Libra, I hope it still works.

Levy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh no I have an S8 and I've just brought myself a Libra, I hope it still works.
Sorry! Didn't mean to cause panic haha. There was a particular version of the firmware last year that wouldn't let the NFC scan the sensor but it's been fine ever since. It's just made me slightly nervous about updates lol

spideog

The latest version I'm seeing now for EE is AQK7, but I'm still on AQG5 so wary about updating until I see that someone else has things working first.

Levy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The latest version I'm seeing now for EE is AQK7, but I'm still on AQG5 so wary about updating until I see that someone else has things working first.
I am currently on AQK7 and everything is still working! Decided to take the plunge after I got sick of the constant update reminders

spideog

Thanks for that, I may give it a go now then.

I turned off the update reminders with Package Disabler and then turn off com.wssyncmldm