Saying hello

janejoesmum

Hi, my name is Jane and I am the parent of a ten year old T1 son, Joe. He was diagnosed three years ago (mar 6th, so nearly our third D b'day ...) He has a medtronic Veo pump with mio's and we live in Hastings, East Sussex. I am in the process of starting up a local support group as the lady who ran it before had another baby, and it was a bit too much for her at the time, although she is giving me great advice and support! If there are any families with T1 children locally who are interested I would love to hear from them to find out what days, times etc would be good. I'm hoping to have T1 teens to help out with the younger kids, sort of team leaders while the parents can chat. If any one is interested can they can get my number from (our PDSNs). Thanks!
Jane

ams162

Type of diabetes
Type 1
hi and welcome dont live in ur area but think what ur doing is fab we all like support, my son is nearly nine and also on the veo. anyway there are some fab people on this site so have a good look around and ask any questions u may need to :D

anna marie

jgreen2711

hi, my daughter was just recently diagnosed with T1, she is 5 years old and i was just wondering if there was any groups in the harrogate area that meet up etc, also i wud like to do some sort of event but not sure if there is anything in the area near to us.x

bashar_lucky

DIFFERENT TIPES OF SAYING HELLO SYMBLE OR WRITE

Mirëdita (to our Albanian friends)
Ahalan (to our Arabic speaking friends)
Parev (to our Armenian friends)
Zdravei / Zdrasti (to our Bulgarian friends)
Nei Ho (to our Cantonese speaking Chinese friends)
Dobrý den / Ahoj (to our Czech friends)
Goddag (to our Danish friends)
Goede dag, Hallo (to our Dutch friends)
Hello (to our English friends)
Saluton (to our Esperanto speaking friends)
Hei (to our Finnish friends)
Bonjour (to our French friends)
Guten Tag (to our German friends)
Gia'sou (to our Greek friends)
Aloha (to our Hawaiian friends)
Shalom (to our Hebrew speaking friends)
Namaste (to our Hindi speaking friends)
Jó napot (to our Hungarian friends)
Halló / Góðan daginn (to our Icelandic friends)
Halo (to our Indonesian friends)
Aksunai / Qanuipit? (to our Inuit friends)
Dia dhuit (to our Irish friends)
Salve / Ciao (to our Italian friends)