School me on sweets!

peps1

love me some sweets, and as wondering can someone school me on what to go for, and what to avoid?

Iv tried the Sula and Werther´s Original Sugar Free, but they seem to be 100% crab action!

Not a huge fan of hight coco dark chocolate, so having trouble finding my sweet treat.

WhitbyJet

Hmmm most sugarfree sweets have polyols in them, fastest acting laxatives ever!!

I dont often fancy sweets, but one of my most favourite treats is 'Bounty Tots' -taste very much like white chocolate with coconut filling

You will need:
150g Virgin coconut oil
150 Creamed coconut
1/2 - 1 tsp ground vanilla (ebay)
1 spoon Splenda

Place coconut oil and creamed coconut in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds to melt, stir in vanilla and Splenda, pour into chocolate moulds or small muffin cases (about 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick), place in freezer for 2 minutes - absolutely scrumptious and healthy as well (google health benefits of coconut oil/coconut).
The drawback is that you cant take these goodies with you when you are out and about, they would melt.

PS: you can add chopped nuts or coconut flakes or even a little melted chocolate, this way you might actually enjoy the dark, high cocoa content chocolate, experiment.