Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Hi,
My codefree Sd monitor has the last week been stuck on error four temperature icon. I know it has been warm but it has been cooler, has anyone else experienced the problem and resolved it. Many thanks.

Metabolism_Boss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Reality TV shows. Celebrities that are famous for being famous
Hi,
My codefree Sd monitor has the last week been stuck on error four temperature icon. I know it has been warm but it has been cooler, has anyone else experienced the problem and resolved it. Many thanks.

Hello Johnroy,
The only time I get random errors with my machine is when it needs a new battery. Could this be the problem?

SockFiddler

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My Code Free is driving me a bit mad. I'm getting super-high readings which, if it were the only meter I use, would freak me out. I'm still on the fence about which meter I'm going to land on and have two others I test with, so I can see when the high reading is just that, and when it's genuinely high.

I was 9.2 at diagnosis and haven't peaked over 7 since. The other day, my Code Free gave me a reading of 10.8 (!!) but doing a control solution check showed the meter to be working (only just) within reasonable margins.

I sort of wish I hadn't bought 5 months' of test strips for it now - I'm much happier with the TEE2 (but still like to measure across 2 meters because I'm pedantic and have trust issues).

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Many thanks will get new battery and give it a try.

Reactions: Struma

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Hi, tried new battery, no joy. Will have to get another meter. The only thing with codefree strips is they are not in relation to some costly.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, tried new battery, no joy. Will have to get another meter. The only thing with codefree strips is they are not in relation to some costly.
If you haven't had it very long why not ask for a replacement from the supplier?

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Many thanks, might try that but have had it a number of years now.

Jay-Marc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happened over night once for me and it was replaced. It wasn't a year old though.