Sd Codefree Strips

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
hi, have I missed it or have others just finding that you cannot get Sd strips at moment on Amazon, soon to run out. Also tonight the forum layout has some parts missing. Again is it just me. Not having much luck! :)

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi, have I missed it or have others just finding that you cannot get Sd strips at moment on Amazon, soon to run out. Also tonight the forum layout has some parts missing. Again is it just me. Not having much luck! :)

Johnroy - The forum had had an issue for a day or so. Admin are working on it, so please be patient in that regard.

I don't know about SD Codefree strips on Amazon, as I always buy directly from the UK Distributor. I ordered some over the weekend, and wasn't notified there might be a stock issue.

The reason I buy directly from HomeHealth is if you buy directly from them you can have a price discount if you buy tubs in multiples of 5 or 10 tubs. Applying the discount brings a £9 discount on 5 tubs. That's worth having, and I guess reflects the admin costs of supplying via Amazon. The Homehealth web address is:

http://homehealth-uk.com/all-products/sd-codefree-test-strips-to-be-used-only-with-the-sd-monitor/

The discount codes are:

5 Tubs: 264086
10 Tubs: 975833

The discount is the same % for 5 or 10, so no financial advantage in buying greater bulk, provided the free 2nd class post is enough for you. The codes can be used again and again.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I buy my sd codes trips from amazon, I bought 10 tubs 3 weeks ago and got them.
I did once try buying from home health but I couldn't, t work out or understand how to use or work out how to use that company

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I have just managed to order some from your link AndBreathe. I went to log back in but can,t as won't accept my log in name

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I tried and this time I managed to log in ok. Typical me worrying over something so small

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Don't forget to always state you are Diabetic - for vat exemption.

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As I said in my earlier post, I ordered over the weekend, and applied the discount code, as usual - well I am Scottish! This morning, I've had an email conforming my order is complete and dispatched, so it doesn't appear there is an issue at that part of the supply chain.

@ally1 - Like any website, sometimes I think it behaves like a naughty child! Should you prefer it, you can also order over the telephone and provided you ask them to, they will apply the discount code. As a business to deal with, they're very user friendly and want to do a good job..

Er,..... From correspondence with one of the directors, I know they look on this forum from time to time (probably at times they might be getting feedback on a batch of strips that may be a bit wonky). They're really interested in getting it right and doing the right thing.

I don't have any association with them, they've just been a great find for me and so many others. Whoever uncovered them first should be on their payroll!

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
As I said in my earlier post, I ordered over the weekend, and applied the discount code, as usual - well I am Scottish! This morning, I've had an email conforming my order is complete and dispatched, so it doesn't appear there is an issue at that part of the supply chain.

@ally1 - Like any website, sometimes I think it behaves like a naughty child! Should you prefer it, you can also order over the telephone and provided you ask them to, they will apply the discount code. As a business to deal with, they're very user friendly and want to do a good job..

Er,..... From correspondence with one of the directors, I know they look on this forum from time to time (probably at times they might be getting feedback on a batch of strips that may be a bit wonky). They're really interested in getting it right and doing the right thing.

I don't have any association with them, they've just been a great find for me and so many others. Whoever uncovered them first should be on their payroll!
I have managed to place an order. Hip hip horary. This was at 9.30. As yet I have not received an email saying it's been dispatched, just an email saying they have received my order and are going to pass it on

Reactions: 4 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I think their standard is purchase before something like 3.30pm, they'll be posted same day. I imagine they probably start by clearing their weekend orders.

If you don't have anything by this evening Ally, you could email them or give them a call, but I reckon they're probably just working their way through to you.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I think their standard is purchase before something like 3.30pm, they'll be posted same day. I imagine they probably start by clearing their weekend orders.

If you don't have anything by this evening Ally, you could email them or give them a call, but I reckon they're probably just working their way through to you.
Yes I will leave it, then if I Don, t hear anything by 4.30, I will give them a call

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Hi Ally, ordered mine by telephone and the were very helpful as others have mentioned, will probably buy direct from them from now on and not Amazon.

Reactions: 4 people

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hi Ally, ordered mine by telephone and the were very helpful as others have mentioned, will probably buy direct from them from now on and not Amazon.
I will use them again. I have saved 17 pounds by using that site compared to amazon

PoppyPetal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Home health are great. I originally ordered from Amazon but every time since that first order have dealt directly. Getting delivery abroad is a little slower but I think that's the postal service! I just make sure to order a bit further in advance.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
If you place your order with home health before 3pm and pay for first class post you will normally get them first post next day I have ordered them on a Friday morning and got them first thing Saturday.

pensionistamike

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have just ordered the 5 Box package online and applied the code kindly supplied
by Bulkbiker...discount was given......paid for 1st Class Postage (77p) and should
get them by Saturday all being well.......I have to test 3 times a day so a big help.