Approved Search request

andreavannini

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good evening,
I’m Andrea Vannini, a student of "Government and Business Management" master's degree at the University of Florence and currently I work at a pharmaceutical multinational specialized in the production of insulins in Italy.
I’m currently writing my thesis on the impact that consumer listening has on marketing research through netnographic analysis and text mining and I would be interested in applying this type of approach to your community.
Netnography and text mining are an absolutely non-intrusive and non-invasive approaches, which consist of the observation of an online group or community.
My research is focused on listening to the network and patients who have widespread chronic diseases (in particular diabetes) and in my research activity I should act as a lurker. This means that I participate in the forum and collect information, relational and organizational dynamics from the different sections of your community in order to analyze them and interpret the results.
The analysis will be conducted only for educational and scientific purposes, without causing any disturbance to users, in full respect of their privacy and ensuring total anonymity, despite the forum being public and accessible to all.
At the end of the paper, if you think you may be interested in my research thesis, I could share it with you on this forum and then propose it to my company, so that even your thoughts as patients (the most affected and interested in first person) can be heard in the production or distribution of the drugs.

Thank you all for your cooperation and I look forward to your feedback to start the search!
Regards,

Andrea Vannini

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
At the end of the paper, if you think you may be interested in my research thesis, I could share it with you on this forum
I would definitely be interested in the outcome of your research so I'd much appreciate if you'd share your results. :)

Good luck with your thesis!