Setting up new shuggah

holdem

Hi I seem to have this issue every time I set up a new freestyle libre 2 on Shuggah.

I do this

I delete my old sensor
I set the new one up on the freestyle app.

I then set up Bluetooth connection for new sensor. But I get this screen so many times where it says “
Sensor Scan Successful!

Scan successful

Click OK and just wait to allow the sensor to finish connecting via bluetooth.

In a short while the status should change to 'Connected'.

nning

OK”

Is there any tips to make the set up easier as I just sort of keep trying about 60 times and it eventually connects

holdem

bump
2 weeks later setting up another one. stuck in a loop of repitition.

Does anyone have any tips.

Thanks

mark5745

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just put a new sensor on then scan it comes up with something like new sensor found tap connect or continue then scan again it starts the timer then 2 hours later it’s working or that’s what I use to do most of the time hope that you can make sense of what I’ve said

holdem

Ah ok so its a 2 hour wait. i will try this next time. Maybe this is what is happening but my impatience means i keep trying to set a new one up. Thanks for the reply.

Cheers

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do this every 2 weeks
Start a new sensor on freestyle app, when it’s ready (after 60 minutes) & I get a reading I delete freestyle libre app & start the sensor on shuggar (usually takes 3 or 4 attempts) when it’s working I go back to the App Store & redownload freestyle 2, log back in & scan sensor to get a reading
They should then work at the same time, any problems turn Bluetooth off to phone wait a couple of minutes & turn it back on again
Good luck

holdem

ok thanks will try this too

thanks

I find it so frustrating every 2 weeks.

I love shuggah its amazing but the set up each time is frustrating.

thanks