Share your sensor graphs

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I thought I would start a thread for people to share/post their sensor graphs.
If you want to you can also ask questions, explain what you did, when and why.
Some people prefer to keep their graphs/data etc private and that's perfectly ok.
For me I like to share my graphs etc and see other people's graphs and questions they ask so that I and other people can learn this new technology and maybe what to do about making any changes with your diabetes.

Please remember not to judge anyone because we are all in the same boat.

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'll go first with my AGP report for 90 days from 9th November 2021 - 6th February 2022.
I would appreciate any comments or questions about my graph.
Screenshot_20220207-140351_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Here also is my Snapshot for 90 days from 9th November 2021 - 6th February 2022.
Screenshot_20220207-141723_Drive.jpg

mooshk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Fataphobia, Ableism, Sexism, Racism, Patriarchy. Most right wing fools.
Here also is my Snapshot for 90 days from 9th November 2021 - 6th February 2022.
View attachment 53260
Hiya, I'd say that an average glucose reading from the graph being 9.1 is quite high (no judgement at all btw) just thinking that you may wish to speak to the diabetes team about increasing your basal a bit? It may help with the higher numbers

Reactions: thewestiesmum

mooshk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
This is mine currently, I'm pregnant atmo so not supposed go above 6 . It's a nightmare
Screenshot_20220402-193721_Samsung%20Notes.jpg

thewestiesmum

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hiya, I'd say that an average glucose reading from the graph being 9.1 is quite high (no judgement at all btw) just thinking that you may wish to speak to the diabetes team about increasing your basal a bit? It may help with the higher numbers

Thank you for your reply and help - I will certainly mention this to my diabetic nurse (who is the practice nurse at my gp surgery) at my 6 month diabetic rv tomorrow.

Reactions: mooshk

mooshk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
This is mine currently, I'm pregnant atmo so not supposed go above 6 . It's a nightmare View attachment 54035
Ikr! They want the highest to be 6.3 but don't want hypos. It's completely exhausting tbh and I'm going low loads at least 4 times a day

mooshk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You can’t go above 6? How is that even possible? That’s incredible
Ikr! They want the highest to be 6.3 but don't want hypos. It's completely exhausting tbh and I'm going low loads at least 4 times a day

Fenn

Type of diabetes
Type 1.5
Treatment type
Insulin
That’s so awful, I don’t even know how it’s possible, I suppose you get a huge reward at the end (not too huge lol) good luck with the baby :) congratulations

Reactions: mooshk

mooshk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That’s so awful, I don’t even know how it’s possible, I suppose you get a huge reward at the end (not too huge lol) good luck with the baby :) congratulations
Thanks so much! I'm arguing with the nurses a bit tbh, they don't get how hard it is but deffo looking forward to the result