Should we have a virtual Christmas party? Any date in mind?

K

Kat100

IMG_5054.JPG
Here is the right hand second photo shoot lol

Reactions: Sable_Jan
S

Shar67

Ok, I'm hanging out in the kitchen, sipping on my new favourite drink, lemongrass and elderflower presse, I know how to party.
Someone get the karaoke out, you should all have your beer ears on I will sound great.
I iiiiiiiii wiiiiiiiil alllllllwayyyys love yoooooooo.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
View attachment 21410 Here is the right hand second photo shoot lol
Wow. Lovely longevity. No major health problems to cause distress in your old age.
You see life very straight forward and avoid complications, of any sort. A very determined successful person.
Your personality is your strength!

S

Shar67

The joy of being insulin dependant and not able to low carb, hot chocolate fudge cake anyone. I won't have mine just know as I will be asleep about 15 minutes after eating it

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ok, I'm hanging on it in the kitchen, sipping on my new favourite drink, lemongrass and elderflower presse, I know how to party.
Someone get the karaoke out, you should all have your beer ears on I will sound great.
I iiiiiiiii wiiiiiiiil alllllllwayyyys love yoooooooo.
I sing crazy by patsy cline.
Oh and ernie, the fastest milkcart in the west!

S

Shar67

I will show my age.
Even though I don't imbibe alcoholic refreshments, I have my virtual drinks to share out, any one for some blue nun or black tower, no. Have some Campari, Malibu, Midori, or we can go all sophisticated with some Tia Maria.:coldfeet:

K

Kat100

Wow. Lovely longevity. No major health problems to cause distress in your old age.
You see life very straight forward and avoid complications, of any sort. A very determined successful person.
Your correct of course x
I have had my palms read before , strange but all true .. :)

Yes life for me has been successful .. determination I have that , I have been asked before where does my determination come from , I don't know of course .. :)
Thank you @ickihun
Now do I get to win the lottery lol x

K

Kat100

I will show my age.
Even though I don't imbibe alcoholic refreshments, I have my virtual drinks to share out, any one for some blue nun or black tower, no. Have some Campari, Malibu, Midori, or we can go all sophisticated with some Tia Maria.:coldfeet:
Did you say elderflower
Marks and sparkle are doing bottles of sparkle elderflower style x

K

Kat100

Do you know me lol xxx