1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Shoutout from Scotland!

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Northern Irish Bob, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Northern Irish Bob

Northern Irish Bob Type 1 · Newbie

Hi everyone, I've recently came across this website and blog. I'm a fitness professional in Dundee in Scotland, been brought up on a dairy farm in Northern Ireland and have a serious love of food I've had type 1 for nearly 10 years now. Where is everyone from and how long have you had T1D for? Anyone else in sunny Scotland?

Rob

2. Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802 Type 2 (in remission!) · Legend

Hello and welcome. I'm Lancashire born and bred.

3. Robinredbreast

Robinredbreast Type 1 · Oracle

Hello and welcome and to the forum, a lot my family live in Scotland, love the country with the bonny people, traditions with some breathtaking scenery. My full name is traditionally Scottish and a clan name. also have a relative in County Down N Ireland.
    Best wishes RRB

4. czj

czj Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.

I'm in sunny Scotland too, but just 12 miles from Northern Ireland - I can see it out the window. Looks like they are having good weather there today.

I have had T1 for 45 years, and am still keeping well.

5. Enclave

Enclave Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member
    Retired Moderator

Hi Rob,
    I am also scotland .. Moray ... But T2 !

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook