six month in

sugar-crush

I was diagnosed t1 september 2013 and learned i had too take insulin for the rest of my life, I am just getting on with it and for diet i eat anything i want dont let diabetes control you show it whos boss any 1 wanting a chat ill gladly talk about it :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

dtennant9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Glad you are managing so well.

I think you do need to have a positive attitude towards diabetes and not letting it control is a really good way to achieving that.

parameswaran

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

You have to respect diabetes. Follow the medicines/ insulin and tune your life style. You have to always keep it under control. Otherwise it will takeover you one day.

Garr

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Great attitude and if you're getting good BS levels, fair play to you!

sugar-crush

yea it is under control and im takin my meds but keep on top of it look after yourself and theres no reason too live a normal life but 1 day there will be a cure too stop this horrible disease

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
yea it is under control and im takin my meds but keep on top of it look after yourself and theres no reason too live a normal life but 1 day there will be a cure too stop this horrible disease

That's what I used to say about lung cancer about 50 years ago. By saying it, I believed it, and carried on smoking. No cure as yet.

Reactions: 3 people