Sleeping and Bloods

Lynz84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Guys,

Out of interest do any of you notice that your bloods are a little off when you aren't sleeping well?

I suffer bouts of insomnia and cant seem to gain complete control when Im like thus. Just wondering if it's sleep!

D

Deleted Account

As stress affects my BG and stress affects my sleeping patterns, I often find my BG is "off" when I am not sleeping well.
However, I couldn't tell you if this is because I am stressed or because I am not sleeping well or both.
And to add to the mix, if my BG is "off", I don't sleep well.
I guess it's a question of which came first: the chicken, the egg or the coq au vin?

If you can find the route cause of your sleeping problems, there is a good chance your BG will improve.

Reactions: Juicyj

Lynz84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
As stress affects my BG and stress affects my sleeping patterns, I often find my BG is "off" when I am not sleeping well.
However, I couldn't tell you if this is because I am stressed or because I am not sleeping well or both.
And to add to the mix, if my BG is "off", I don't sleep well.
I guess it's a question of which came first: the chicken, the egg or the coq au vin?

If you can find the route cause of your sleeping problems, there is a good chance your BG will improve.
Thank you helensaramay!! I had wondered myself if my sleep was being affected because theyre off or vice versa. The joys of the beetus!