Smart watch alarm notifications

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, sorry to be a pain, i installed the diabox app and im sure i had it set so to read the libre2 at x intervals and it changed to what my bs were at in the notification panel on my phone. Since having it working with the gwatch app, it only shows the latest scanbed result. Does anyone know how to change it back, or if it can???

Lisa69free

Hi, sorry to be a pain, i installed the diabox app and im sure i had it set so to read the libre2 at x intervals and it changed to what my bs were at in the notification panel on my phone. Since having it working with the gwatch app, it only shows the latest scanbed result. Does anyone know how to change it back, or if it can???
I don't have that ticked to scan at intervals as I was thinking it scans continuous without

Reactions: blueeyed81

blueeyed81

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I don't have that ticked to scan at intervals as I was thinking it scans continuous without
I know the libre does, i wasnt sure on the diabox lol, i could be completely wrong lol, its only showing the last scaned result x

potlicker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Guys

Hope you are all well can someone show me a photo of Diabox App I am on android phone but just started using Libre 2 so would like to have app on my phone , but I'm not very technical :) .

I do not have libre app on my phone as its not compatible

Cheers

CLulu

I use diabox and an old Apple Watch.
Bought a $550. Apple Watch for eight year old so he can glance at wrist…at school. If IPhone is kept in his backpack, at school, approximately what range might it still communicate with Apple watch? E.g. in classroom, on playground? We bought watch not realizing it had to be paired with IPhone. He wears Dexcom CGM 5 or 6. Help and thanks.

searley

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Diabetes, not having Jaffa Cake
Bought a $550. Apple Watch for eight year old so he can glance at wrist…at school. If IPhone is kept in his backpack, at school, approximately what range might it still communicate with Apple watch? E.g. in classroom, on playground? We bought watch not realizing it had to be paired with IPhone. He wears Dexcom CGM 5 or 6. Help and thanks.
about 30 meters depending on obstructions etc