Smoking

redrevis

pavmas said:
Im not making this up, I can provide dates, proof, names that the link with cancer and smoking is totally made up and was started by CIA to try and affect Cubas cigar trade.

The fact is I do believe that smoking cant be good for you but do believe that it is less dangerous than meat, i have been vegetarian for neary 20 years now and as any diabetic know you can only go on your last readings as how you are doing healthwise.

My last check up I was told that everything in my body is perfect...

...until I see actual proof that smoking will damage me I will continue to smoke.

...for posting what I know as fact

I heard that depleted uranium is been spread over tobacco crops in Virginia, if this is proved as fact then yes smoking will kill cause cancer make you sterile and i will stop instantly if this is the case and I will be warning people of the real dangers of smoking in every forum i can.

:lol: I have to thank you for posting this. It's completely made my day. I haven't laughed this much in years. Thank you so much for the entertainment :lol:

pavmas

Then I have not wasted my time as I have at the very least made one person smile, if you can go through each day making one person fill with the joy of laughter then you have not wasted your day.

I will agree that smoking could be bad for you and perhaps life threatening but no more than peanuts are to some people, chemicals in cleaning fluid or perhaps fumes from cars.

The research has not been through enough, smoking was picked and now they try me make the data back this up, yesterday they tried to blame obesity, diet and lifestyle on cancer only because smoking is banned in public so they have to move on to other things, so my bet is drinking because the country is in debt and we need cash, then with the NHS cuts they will blame obesity on the person denying them health treatment claiming self inflicted, whilst the facts are that in woman obesity is normal as they age because its in their genes, it was a survival factor built in to the body that woman store excess fat in their hips and buttocks so they would survive in times of short food as the person gets older surviving becomes harder.
But they would have you believe that its because woman watch Jeremy Kyle and eat chips all day, look at Ann Widdicome Mp never had a Tv walks as much as she can spends all free time in the garden, so to all woman here dont make them feel its you fault because your lazy watch tv etc, in all my 52 years I have met a lot of lazy men but never never never have i met a lazy woman, try looking after a kid a house shopping etc. I actually find thqat assumption insulting and actually worse than data about smoking.
My wife size 8-10 all her life and never stopped non smoking non drinking vegetarian who excercises
got cancer in her neck glands "secondary smoke they said after they said only smokers can get this cancer and when she told them she did not smoke" a few years later breast cancer no reason given, now here is the best bit, she started putting on weight and went to see the doctor who sent her for a consultant appointment, xrays showed that she had damaged liver, stop drinking she was told and they did not believe her when she said she did not drink, after 5 hospital appointments she was told she has to lose weight for her health to improve ( the reason for the appointment was because she started to put on weight).

So dont get me wrong im not sticking up for smoking if you want to quit and it makes you feel better then go for it as you will save a fortune, all im saying is do not blindly follow any advice without checking out all the facts and come to a decision that you decide, its your body your life the descion is yours.

pavmas

Redrevis in finding my post funny do you find the explanation for diabetis funny i know i do, lack of activity, diet etc whilst they just ignore the fact that more and more babies are getting type1 and more and more young adults are getting type 2 and the experts say its because they are in front of their tv all day.

Now lets just assume that they are correct, then I would expect the same percentage of disabled people and all bed ridden people to have type 2.

Now if they came out and said we know by studying less mobile or bed ridden people for a number of years that inactivity causes type 2 diabetis then i would have more respect and perhaps believe them.

But no only kids on their game consoles people who watch daytime tv and people on bad diets are at risk.
Show me one study just one that shows inactivity because people are unable to be mobile because of disablement have more diabetis than average and I will believe them.

Hope this make you laugh as well