smoking

hazey276

Hi, I used to smoke some twenty odd years ago but thankfully gave up. I understand your reasoning for smoking due to your frantic spare time activities and i'm sure that this must give a very optimistic outlook on life :lol: . However, coming back to reality i am currently helping my wife and her family to nurse my terminally ill mother-in-law who is dying with lung cancer through smoking and to be honest it's heart breaking :cry: . I know anyone can become terminally ill but even she says she wished she'd never smoked. God forbid you never end up in the same boat but i would just say that you need to think long and hard about your health for now and the future especially when it's something you have some control over like smoking :| .

Good luck and best wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marz Barr

I gave up smoking about 20 years ago about 7 years before i became a diabetic but if i was still smoking at the time i was diagnosed i would have quit there and then I was told that 10 % of diabetics that smoke lose limbs that would have been enough for me i like my little fat legs and arms :D :D :D