Snack before bedtime ?????

John7956

Hooked said:
As far as I'm aware the Dawn Phenomena has nothing to do with a dip in sugar levels, but the bodies release of hormones as we wake up in the morning.
http://www.diabetes.co.uk/blood-glucose/dawn-phenomenon.html

I agree. I think my problem was that I did not word my response properly. I dip in the morning (about 4am) them dawn phenomena causes BG to rise. If I do eat the original dip doesn't occur and dawn phenomena BG increase does not have as much of an effect

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

John7956

Hooked, I agree. I think my problem was that I did not word my response properly. I dip in the morning (about 4am) (have tried changing insulin dose to fix this however Amy Moreno hypo, any more I hyper) them dawn phenomena causes BG to rise. If I do eat the original dip doesn't occur and dawn phenomena BG increase does not have as much of an effect

John7956

Hooked, I agree. I think my problem was that I did not word my response properly. I dip in the morning (about 4am) (have tried changing insulin dose to fix this however any more I hypo, any less I hyper) then dawn phenomena causes BG to rise. If I do eat the original dip doesn't occur and dawn phenomena BG increase does not have as much of an effect