So annoyed

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have crippling anxiety, in my appointment today the doctor hasn't even figured out what condition I have but has still decided to up the dosage of my medication, and albeit briefly the idea of special ed classes (which I don't need and definitely don't want) came up. I know everybody's trying their best but seriously

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
Vent to us anytime. How's training for wrestling going?

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
What are you doing to train? Running? Lifting weights? Swimming? Did you get through your doctor's appointment?

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
What are you doing to train? Running? Lifting weights? Swimming? Did you get through your doctor's appointment?
I've started swimming to get ready since the weathers bad and I don't like running on treadmills, I have been lifting weights

Reactions: SWUSA_

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I've started swimming to get ready since the weathers bad and I don't like running on treadmills, I have been lifting weights
Good job-swimming is such good exercise for you in many ways. It helps your heart, lungs and muscles, and helps relieve stress as well.

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I do not do a lot-I walk about 6 laps around the track at my gym after lunch several days a week. I plan to start swimming again but have not done it yet. I packed up my swimming gear and got it ready to go yesterday but have not made it to the pool today. There was a farm implement accident on my road into town today. I ended up helping to divert traffic until the fire and police got there. I do not think anyone was seriously hurt but a school bus was delayed about 45 minutes getting the children home because it could not turn around with all the traffic.

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I do not do a lot-I walk about 6 laps around the track at my gym after lunch several days a week. I plan to start swimming again but have not done it yet. I packed up my swimming gear and got it ready to go yesterday but have not made it to the pool today. There was a farm implement accident on my road into town today. I ended up helping to divert traffic until the fire and police got there. I do not think anyone was seriously hurt but a school bus was delayed about 45 minutes getting the children home because it could not turn around with all the traffic.
Nice work on that one ☝️

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thanks, I wish I could have done more to get them out of there faster but that's the best I could do. Are you feeling better?

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks, I wish I could have done more to get them out of there faster but that's the best I could do. Are you feeling better?

Not really, the anxietys been going on for a while and hasn't gotten better

Reactions: SWUSA_

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Are you out of the doctor's office yet?

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh ya it was a phsychiatrist appointment, it was only an hour
Did you get a chance to talk to him/her about your anxiety?

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Ya that was what the appointment was for,he still doesn't know exactly what it is though

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ya that was what the appointment was for,he still doesn't know exactly what it is though
Good, keep talking to him and keep exercising and working on your blood sugar. Are you still playing video games?

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I just wondered if that helps you relieve stress. I play a puzzle game, called Sudoku, I find if I work one or two (about 45 minutes total) of them it helps me be less stressed but if I do more my stress and blood sugar levels go up-I find I need to stop and move around-do something in the real world-to feel better. I am going to go check my after dinner glucose level now and take care of some things around the house. It was nice talking to you again. You can PM me if you want to talk more tomorrow.

jasmine1616

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
hate people who think they know about T1D, but they really don't
like what your signature says, keep fighting! you can get through it, and after the hardest times occur, you feel happy because you got through it!