Software to analyze results

bluecurlylegend

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Films with Nicholas Cage !
I've been using an SD Code Free blood Glucose meter for the last month and also the GlucoNavii Software. The software's ok but it's not exactly FUN, is it ? Does anyone with a SD Code Free meter use any other software that might make it a bit easier to actually analyse the results ?

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just put all my figs into an excel spreadsheet and graph them there.

Reactions: ringi

bluecurlylegend

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I just put all my figs into an excel spreadsheet and graph them there.
Looks like I'm going to have to call in the grandchildren ! Fair swap, they can teach me about Excel and I'll tell them the Secrets of the Universe, the meaning of life, what Jimi Hendrix had for his third last meal, and useful stuff like that.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excel might be a bit old school for the grandkids.. I worked with it for most of my career..

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Maybe you teach your grandkids EasyCalc or Lotus 123 and they teach you Excel.... (I still use "+" not "=" as it is hard to get out of old habits.)

But I only use Excel as I already have it and know how to use it, I don't think it would be a good option for anyone to buy it to track BG levels. If I had nothing installed on my PC I would use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets but I already understand spreadsheets.

Reactions: bluecurlylegend

bluecurlylegend

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Maybe you teach your grandkids EasyCalc or Lotus 123 and they teach you Excel.... (I still use "+" not "=" as it is hard to get out of old habits.)

But I only use Excel as I already have it and know how to use it, I don't think it would be a good option for anyone to buy it to track BG levels. If I had nothing installed on my PC I would use https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets but I already understand spreadsheets.
Thanks for that Ringi, who said getting old was boring ?