Some Days It Makes My Head Spin!

**shell**

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Insects, ignorance, horror films.
I think I'm having one of those days where it all just feels a little overwhelming. - "It" being diabetes of course.

Keeping a track just feels like it's impossible...
finger pricking, scanning, pumping. Logging on Libre, notebook and mySugr. Counting carbs, syns (slimming world). Fasting then failing to fast because my bloods are wrong, I ate late/out, I've just had hypo/hyper, im hungry, losing concentration. Pump failure, ketone check, inject, miscalculated my active insulin, re insert Pump, test bloods, manage miscalculated dose.

Did I forget anything?

Repeat!
X

Reactions: Books1

Books1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Looks like you covered everything there!

I'm impressed.

F

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Think you covered everything in daily life of a diabetic. Does get on top of us at times and some days are harder than others even when in range for a whole day can be exhaustive, with testing, adjusting etc. Just crack on and as the old saying tomorrow's a new day.

Reactions: Dodo

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@**shell** . Not your best day then????????
You forgot a few things. It's history now, you can't change any of it. Today diabetes won, it tripped you up and proceeded to kick you whilst you was down.
Tomorrow it's your turn. Catch the bu**er early before it's got chance to wake up. You wake up raring to go and kick its ar*e all day and don't stop until it realises that you're boss lady and will not tolerate it messing with you.:):):)