Some songs do help!

Danielle Rafter

I know some people are not a fan of nickleback but the song lullaby tells us not to give up and don't take the easy way out.
I know how it feels when you're alone and you feel like no one is helping you when you need the help you need but don't give up.

Only you can make your own life better, I was diagnosed at 3 and I'm now 17 with type 1 diabetes and I'm having fun with my friends from college and I'm not going to give up on my friends and family's sake because they believe in me and I'm grateful of that

Reactions: mike@work and db89

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Reminding myself of this track now..

Some more in a similar vein off the top of my head that I interpret generally in with this theme:

Nothing But Thieves - Particles
fun. - Carry On
The Beatles - Let It Be
Ledger - Not Dead Yet
Twenty One Pilots - Ride
Mike Shinoda - About You (feat. blackbear)

Danielle Rafter

Reminding myself of this track now..

Some more in a similar vein off the top of my head that I interpret generally in with this theme:

Nothing But Thieves - Particles
fun. - Carry On
The Beatles - Let It Be
Ledger - Not Dead Yet
Twenty One Pilots - Ride
Mike Shinoda - About You (feat. blackbear)

Isn't Mike shinoda the rapper off linkin Park?
Rip Chester Bennington I love that band.
I'm a bit of a rocker lol helps me calm down with my BG somehow I really don't know how but it's a little relaxing

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
He sure is. The album is partly about dealing with the world post Chester's passing. Heavier rock is the overriding genre I usually find myself playing but some of those themes are a bit dark for this thread.

Danielle Rafter

He sure is. The album is partly about dealing with the world post Chester's passing. Heavier rock is the overriding genre I usually find myself playing but some of those themes are a bit dark for this thread.

Haha I know I love rock music I dont leave home with out it I listen to it daily, on the go to anywhere.

I can't stop listening to linkin Park after Chester It's just sad how he kept his depression built up inside making him feeling like **** bless the poor guy

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha I know I love rock music I dont leave home with out it I listen to it daily, on the go to anywhere.

I can't stop listening to linkin Park after Chester It's just sad how he kept his depression built up inside making him feeling like **** bless the poor guy

Always got my earphones with me too - it's much easier to listen to whatever you like with streaming services now.

Linkin Park got slated for their last album for changing their direction and formula but it needs to be looked at in it's own right. One More Light is haunting to hear now.

Coincidentally, Disturbed just dropped a new ballad this afternoon about fighting on. It deals with some darker issues too.

Danielle Rafter

Always got my earphones with me too - it's much easier to listen to whatever you like with streaming services now.

Linkin Park got slated for their last album for changing their direction and formula but it needs to be looked at in it's own right. One More Light is haunting to hear now.

Coincidentally, Disturbed just dropped a new ballad this afternoon about fighting on. It deals with some darker issues too.

Omg love them DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
That's in my anger playlist

New album from them in a month!