• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Sorry for the downtime

Administrator

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Administrator
Moderator
Messages
1,629
Location
Warwick
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sorry for the downtime today - the forum had been receiving more and more traffic which guzzled the server's resources. The forum is now back! Sorry for the inconvenience!
 
Thanks for getting us back online!


Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
 
I was half way through a new thread starter about my endocrinologist appointment. The forum shut down.
I had to come back and write it all over again!

We must be getting the message across if we are that busy! @Administrator.
 
Well it's good to hear we are getting more traffic! I was reading elsewhere that forums are on their way out.....pffffftttt.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn More.…