Type 1 Spots

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, like acne? I know cystic acne is very painful and takes forever to heal.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Jane1980 . Simple answer is no.
But a lot if us all have things that are often difficult to figure out.
Is there a specific time when these spots appear? Slightly high sugars, hot or cold days, daytime or evening, certain meals, stressful times.
How long has this been going on? Recently, could it be an age related issue? Could be reacting to your insulin?
Where do the spots appear? All over or just certain areas.?
Perhaps if you could us a bit more information then someone might be able to advise or help.

Jane1980

I haven’t noticed if it’s specific times they appear, they always seem on be the back of my legs at the top or on my tummy, it’s super weird, they are so painful, I’m going to call the nurse tomorrow!
Maybe it’s an age thing, I just don’t know and out of ideas, hence my posting on here

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I haven’t noticed if it’s specific times they appear, they always seem on be the back of my legs at the top or on my tummy, it’s super weird, they are so painful, I’m going to call the nurse tomorrow!
Maybe it’s an age thing, I just don’t know and out of ideas, hence my posting on here
It does sound strange. Hopefully the nurse or a doctor maybe will be able to have a look and come up with some answers.