Squirrel Nutkin

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
A dog who liked sleeping in beds.The dwarfs screamed in fear why have you given us one of these fairy godmother? My spell must of got mixed up I was saving that for a little girl I know who had just lost her dog and had been crying for a new puppy,oh well you will have to make use of him as I cannot give you another wish.The dwarfs stomped around and started to bicker with that donkey,shrek,Willo,Bluetit and Nutkin made for the door and ran as fast as they could Donkey shouted back but luckily the dwarfs never heard.
So what do we do know asked Willo?I know said Nutkin we shall ............
"have a look around the shops for a larger pair of pants for me because if the FGMother is going to make my nuts bigger I'll need extra large pockets to put them in. After that we can head back to my digs, hang out and chill, maybe snort some weed and then try to organise a Christmas party" "That sounds cool to me" shouted Donkey. "well it would, you stupid animal" exclaimed Shrek. "You're always on that weed stuff". "Wow wow wow, stop bickering you two and let's get on with the job in hand. Have we all forgot why I'm here? Ok Nutkin put your nuts out on the floor" and with that Nutkin reached deep into his pockets and pulled out his nuts. "Oh my" he said, "there's a hole in this pocket, but hang on there's still another nut in here" He reached through the hole and started to pull out what he thought was another nut. As he pulled it out of his pocket, Willo shreeked with excitement and giggled. "That's not a nut Nutkin, it's your..........................

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
"have a look around the shops for a larger pair of pants for me because if the FGMother is going to make my nuts bigger I'll need extra large pockets to put them in. After that we can head back to my digs, hang out and chill, maybe snort some weed and then try to organise a Christmas party" "That sounds cool to me" shouted Donkey. "well it would, you stupid animal" exclaimed Shrek. "You're always on that weed stuff". "Wow wow wow, stop bickering you two and let's get on with the job in hand. Have we all forgot why I'm here? Ok Nutkin put your nuts out on the floor" and with that Nutkin reached deep into his pockets and pulled out his nuts. "Oh my" he said, "there's a hole in this pocket, but hang on there's still another nut in here" He reached through the hole and started to pull out what he thought was another nut. As he pulled it out of his pocket, Willo shreeked with excitement and giggled. "That's not a nut Nutkin, it's your..........................

Aviva nano blood glucose testing machine " Willow was so excited and said " Nutkin, you thought you left that some where didn't you" Nutkin was chuffed to bits when he saw his shiny equipment, as he thought he left it in Tesco's when he sneakily went in to try buy some nuts, but security ushered him out so thought he had mislead it or dislodged it.
Willow, was a bit cross now because that meant Nutkin had not been testing his blood sugars, but Nutkin said that was okay because his nuts are quite low "But's that's not the point scorned Willow, "Donkey, Shrek" shouted Willow, " what you at Willow " donkey cried?" Does any one know where fairy godmother is, maybe she can do something to help dear Nutkin ? Shrek then appeared from behind some bushes
,............... closely follow by fairy godmother too o_O :oops: Donkey stood motionless and shocked " What the .......................... :eek:

Snowy12

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Tuna,People spitting on the floor and ironing.
Heck has gone on here,someone has ate poor friend the ginger bread man,shrek there are crumbs everywhere come see.
With that the fairy godmother ran over to see if she could help.
Oh dear I have seen this before it happened along time ago my friend humpty was sitting on a wall and he fell,I knew it wasn't an accident as rumours through the forest were that he was pushed,his head was cracked from top to bottom.
The fairy godmother started to pace up and down wondering how she could put ginge back together when a big scream was heard throughout the woods,Nutkin shouted ..............

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
"Stop wait, I was in the forest having a quick munch on some nuts, when all of a sudden, A human came staggering around from an Oak tree, I knew straight way who is was, and he could help ginge......... It's Dr Hilary Jones, but he looks a bit shaken up "
Hello Dr Jones, how are you and what's up ? Dr Jones sat down on a tree stump, rubbing his head and eyes and looked a bit bewildered " I'll be alright in a minute, |||I just had to get away from two patients who came into my surgery, I just couldn't take anymore" Who was it" ? Nutkin asked concerned " My god it was....... Jedward:eek: :arghh:
jedward-home-alone_main.jpg