urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
OK children! I'm not really advising you to stick your head in a microwave, so please don't try that at home.:banghead:

I stumbled across an interesting article from October 2020 about using EMF to control diabetes melitus.
Take a look here if you're at all interested.

Well yes OK, it's our old chums, the mice again, but lab tests of human liver cells showed an increase in insulin sensitivity.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I got no no idea if any of this is true..
However my mate the other week came out with a story about NASA reanimating frozen gerbils, experimenting with long haul space travel ideas? & achieving a reasonable sucess rate.. (Reviving them, not firing them up to alpha Centauri.)
As usual, the tests never seemed to work beyond anything bigger than a rodent..?

Then I found this... https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/early-microwaves-hamsters/

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi,

I got no no idea if any of this is true..
However my mate the other week came out with a story about NASA reanimating frozen gerbils, experimenting with long haul space travel ideas? & achieving a reasonable sucess rate.. (Reviving them, not firing them up to alpha Centauri.)
As usual, the tests never seemed to work beyond anything bigger than a rodent..?

Then I found this... https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/early-microwaves-hamsters/

So the article states that you cannot freeze or reheat humans fast enough - almost makes it sound like they tried ;)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So the article states that you cannot freeze or reheat humans fast enough - almost makes it sound like they tried ;)

Yep, it makes you wonder who was cueing up to go "Ellen Ripley" on this experiment..?

Knowing what can happen to a Frey Bentos pie.. Not I. o_O

Reactions: urbanracer

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Knowing what can happen to a Frey Bentos pie.. Not I. o_O
Put a couple of cherry tomatoes in a microwave on high for couple of minutes on high, that will keep you busy for days while you are on lock down cleaning the seeds out.

More seeds than stars in the galaxy. :arghh: