stiffness in feet/ankles?

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
So like my 2nd to last week of work experience i had a horse step on my foot by accident as he moved whilst i was grooming him. I was wearing wellies and litreally didn't feel it till like 2 mins later. it only hurt a tiny bit afterwads and the pain went away afterwads. But a week later i kept getting stiffness in my toes/foot. I never really thought of anything as i could still walk and cycle and do normal things. But two weeks later and have still have the stiffness and although i can still do normal stuff. i feel like i'm not as fast as ussually beause of this like i noticed this the past few days after i finished cycling my foot and toes ache a lot more. I also noticie when i was doing a sports event with my friend on friday i wasn't using it as much as i have been before this happend because of aching and stiffness. The aching is on my foot and ankle and the stiffness in my toe. But i can never tell if this is too do with the horse stepping on my foot (It was like a 14 Hand horse (I case you don't know what hands are it's the height of horse so for example 14 hands is the same as 5 feet (rounded up) ) or if it's related to something else?

Last edited: