1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

still going.....an update

Discussion in 'Low-carb Diet Forum' started by Sam1970, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Sam1970

Sam1970 Type 2 · Active Member

I'm still here, still low carbing and the effects are starting to be noticed now. Health wise i'm not due for another check until march, but I feel great..... :)
    I work in a high street fashion store and every 12 weeks we get to choose uniform today it was my turn and since the last issue end October I have lost 2 dress sizes off top and bottom. :) :) :) sooooooo happy! Hope everybody elses low carb journey is going well!

• Like Like x 9
  2. Bluetit1802

Bluetit1802 Type 2 (in remission!) · Legend

Well done Sam. Brilliant. It does tend to cost a fortune replacing fat clothes though! Although probably you get a discount ;)

3. Sam1970

Sam1970 Type 2 · Active Member

Lol....a little one..... Am holding off on clothes shopping until I've dropped another size then i'll splurge......it was nice to choose clothes from the 'normal' range and not plus this time though :D

• Like Like x 5
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook