Stolen pills.

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Hi all,
Some sod stole my work bag containing my tablets blood testing meter and strips, oh and my lunch as well and meny other things including a satnav.
Well i do so hope he took all the pills and as the satnav was security coded he wont even be able to find his way to a hospital.
No good telling police as they closed the case the same day.
Seems nobody cares where pills land up even if in the hands of childre :twisted: n.

C

catherinecherub

Graham it really is dreadful, I am glad that I don't wear false teeth or they would have them away if you put them down for a second. Love the bit about the sat nav, shows you have kept your sense of humour.
Hope you managed to get more meds in time.

Catherine.

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
I only take one box of each so had more at home although had to get a new meter but lost all my records.
Anoying thing is boss is not sure if he is going to put in an insurance claim, well he better cause i have legal cover so i will just sue him as his van didnt lock, but i`m glad it didnt cause maybe they would have pulled a knife to get the keys of me. :evil:

C

catherinecherub

Yes Graham swings and roundabouts there. You never know who has a knife with them.
Regards,
Catherine.