Stomach bloating

Perminder1

Hi all good evening I have getting a lot of stomach bloating after peeing my GP has prescribed anti biotics thinks it may be a UTI have a lot of flatulence and burping as well...has any one for any ideas to the contrary look forward to your experiences /advise

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Hi all good evening I have getting a lot of stomach bloating after peeing my GP has prescribed anti biotics thinks it may be a UTI have a lot of flatulence and burping as well...has any one for any ideas to the contrary look forward to your experiences /advise

Sugar alcohol sweeteners will do that to me.

Buzzer81

What you say sounds similar to something someone I know had. They used a product called Symprove to help. It made a real difference and alleviated the bloating. Might be worth looking into but of course, I really don’t know much about these things! Good luck to you!