Stomach cramps ???

mouseee

Hello!
I'm rolling along with my LC not always perfectly but infinitely better than my previous eating habits.

Just in the last day or so I've had bad stomach cramps and that horrible tender feeling like when you've just been sick. I can't think of anything I've eaten differently this week but something has caused this uncomfortable feeling.

I take metformin (standard one) and haven't had any issues since the first week or two. I've just decided to cut down to 2 per day to see if that makes a difference. I have omeprazole, but that hasn't stopped the pain, gulped some gaviscon which works for a bit. It feels acidy and crampy but no idea what's going on!

As per usual, not expecting a diagnosis! Just thoughts on causes and possible solutions! It's really uncomfortable and is making me feel quite dizzy at points.

Have just done bs and its 8.4. I have eaten but nothing too carby. Nothing to make me think that my bs would go up like that. No lunch for me at the moment!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Where is the pain on your tummy? In the middle, to one side, upper or lower absomen?

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just in the last day or so I've had bad stomach cramps and that horrible tender feeling like when you've just been sick...

Have just done bs and its 8.4. I have eaten but nothing too carby. Nothing to make me think that my bs would go up like that. No lunch for me at the moment!
Pain, illness and stress will also raise glucose levels.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Reactions: Barb McD