Gaffer type 1

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Food lol
Hi all
Been type 1 nearly a yr, i take novorapid carbcount and 15 units at night levimir.
I woke up today with incredibly sore tummy to the point i was hunched up on the floor in agony so ive still got it now it comes in waves feel like being sick, sweaty, 111 was no help to me at all, has anyone suffered with this at some point.
Plz help should really ring 111 or ambulance but scared to even go near a hospital if im needed too

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all
Been type 1 nearly a yr, i take novorapid carbcount and 15 units at night levimir.
I woke up today with incredibly sore tummy to the point i was hunched up on the floor in agony so ive still got it now it comes in waves feel like being sick, sweaty, 111 was no help to me at all, has anyone suffered with this at some point.
Plz help should really ring 111 or ambulance but scared to even go near a hospital if im needed too

Hello there - I'm not T1, but could you possibly have a tummy bug or such likes? Have you been sick or had toilet issues?

Importantly, how are your bloods looking?

sleepster

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Have you checked your blood and tested for ketones? If you have high blood sugars and/or ketones that could be making you feel sick. I'd guess it's a bug though.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Phone 111 if they feel you need to be in hospital that's where you should go people are failing to phone 999 or 111 when it's imperative that they do such as people with strokes or other conditions needing immediate medical attention and suffering because of it.