Stomach problems ? pancreatic Enzyme problem

shellsummer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello. Just seeing if anyone else has a problem like myself. I have been diabetic ( type 1 ) for 11 years. Over the past 3 1/2 years i have had a stomach problems, symptoms are a great build up of gas bleching, pain under ribs, acid reflux, heart burn.Gps have not really helped me just said its acid problems. To try and find out what my problem could be i have had a private blood test done recently and it has shown up i have mild food intolerances to cows milk, egg white and yeasts!! Because of my anxiety about this problem i have recently had a bit of a break down and are now on tablets for my nerves. I have read on the internet about pancreatic enzyme problems in diabetics but this looks like it is coming from America. I am seeing a diabetic consultant in two weeks time and was wanting to no if any other type one diabetics have suffered with long standing stomach problems and then found out its their enzymes??? I have also recently found out that diabetics should be checked for Coelic disease. I never have been. I have now had blood test done to check for this and i am waiting for the results! Any insight into this would be really apprcieated. Thankyou for looking at this question :eh: