Dan87

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Try a frio wallet as you only use cold water to activate the crystals and they last for 45 hours in one go and you can do the activation within a few minutes not having to wait for the gel packs to freeze and you can get them at the frio website or the diabetes UK shop I use one for carrying around spare cartridges of insulin when I am away from home for a couple of days and I don't have much left in the other cartridge in the pens

tawsy1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cant stand people who think they know it all
Try a frio wallet as you only use cold water to activate the crystals and they last for 45 hours in one go and you can do the activation within a few minutes not having to wait for the gel packs to freeze and you can get them at the frio website or the diabetes UK shop I use one for carrying around spare cartridges of insulin when I am away from home for a couple of days and I don't have much left in the other cartridge in the pens

Are Fritos compatible with no open 5 as they have a memory dosage counter powered buy a built in battery

Reactions: ickihun

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I think I saw it on a thread on here saying that it was fine to use it with a novopen 5 and novopen echo which have both got the memory reminder which has a battery inside it as I am just looking for mine as I have moved house early on this year and I have put it down somewhere and I am thinking where but I will be using it when I find it again

Reactions: ickihun

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
You will need also a waterproof bag which you can get hold of via the frio website as that website has a better choice of items for you to use for your insulin and pen as that is where I am going to use as I need a new one as well as a spare